https://www.instagram.com/lesliedelacruz1/

Sunday, September 23, 2018

Eigasai 2018

CONGRATS!

That I'd like to say to myself after attending the Eigasi 2018 in Manila for the very first time. I was excited that I initially planned to watch all the lined up films. Unfortunately, I got sick and cannot afford to force myself in attending the events for this festival.

The film festival was held at four cities namely Manila, Cebu, Davao, Bacolod and Naga and it run from July 4 to August 26, 2018. Below is the Manila schedule:

Source: https://jfmo.org.ph/events-and-courses/japanese-film-festival-eigasai-2018/


I was only able to watch Chihayafuru part 1-3 and Tori Girl and out of the 3 talks of special guests I was only able to attend Director Koizumi Nori's talk at Ateneo De Manila University. Anyway, Chihayafuru is number one in my movie list for this event. Really glad that I was able to watch its trilogy in big screen.

Here are the  photos I've taken during the events I attended to. 


Flyers/magazine given during the events
Eigasai 2018 Opening Night Ceremony at Greenbelt 5 Gallery

Director Koizumi's talk 

Q&A during the talk

He speaks English by the way but I was only able to capture him saying  2 English words~ 👇


This is where I watched the movie "Tori Girl" ~




Hopefully, next year I will be able to watch all the lineup films. 




Till next time~

0 comments:

Post a Comment