https://www.instagram.com/lesliedelacruz1/

Sunday, June 10, 2018

My Basic Japanese Class

Last May 19, 2018 our basic Japanese class for cycle 2 (May-July) has already started. I'm taking the class at the University of the Philippines. If you haven't heard about it yet you can read my previous blog on how I enrolled in this class. 

As expected I was excited on the first day. I was wondering who will be my classmates. I was thinking it could be like the classmates I had when I was studying in the Korean Cultural Center. Some of my classmates then are office workers, writers, photographers, married to a Korean, has a Korean girlfriend/boyfriend and students. Anyway, first time or first day is always awkward and intimidating- meeting new people, observing, adjusting, observing, interacting, observing. ๐Ÿ˜… Well, at the end of the day it's another new experience.

Since it's our first day, our teacher (sensei pronounced as sensฤ“) taught us first on how to introduce ourselves in Japanese. The handout that we will be using was also distributed. It's  not a book but a photocopy of a book and was binded. Some separate photocopies were given too as our reference.

Our classroom~ air-conditioned
We just finished our 4th out of 10 session yesterday. Here are some of the photos I took since the first class.


Form~ basic info and setting expectations




Quiz~

[Left] Quiz~  [Right] Practice Sheet~ sensei just want to evaluate our Hiragana writing skills before the Hiragana quiz next meeting

This is the handout we are using~ don't mind the video lyrics ๐Ÿ˜…

Till next time again!


0 comments:

Post a Comment