https://www.instagram.com/lesliedelacruz1/

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

HOTEL CALIFORNIA-HELL FREEZES OVER

Good day!

I saw an old video of The Eagles performing "Hotel California" live and it was during their reunion concert "Hell Freezes Over" way back April of 1994.I was still 4 years old then. ^^ I started listening to their songs when I was about 8 years old,I guess. My papa bought a stereo then and it came with three free CDs which are "The Very Best of Eagles", "The Cream of Clapton" and "You're the Inpiration" album of Peter Cetera.From then I grew up enjoying the songs of these artists specially The Eagles and Eric Clapton. I really like this live acoustic version of Hotel California specially when the percussion started to play- hell really freezes over.And I also like it when they said that "For the record, we never broke up.We just took a 14 year vacation." 😉 After watching this video I start searching again for both of their old and new songs. As I've been watching this on and on I noticed that Mr. Timothy B. Schmit is still attractive even these days!^^ I search about him also and he still have that nice charisma. He might look "old" but the charisma he exudes is still of a young wise man.I don't know. That's what I thought when I watch him performs on these random videos on Youtube. And now he's my favorite. Though Mr.Glenn Frey took a "lifetime vacation" already how I still wish to have a chance to watch them perform live.  <3

Credit goes to the right owner

And let me include this trailer from the documentary on the history of The Eagles


0 comments:

Post a Comment