https://www.instagram.com/lesliedelacruz1/

Saturday, September 12, 2015

CRUSH


Image cr: Google images





It's official, I'm totally distracted by this long hair lad.
And I'm going crazy once again.
Pretending to act cool but my head keeps looking around,waiting for him to pass by.
Then he comes out of the blue and though I wanna stare at him more my eyes only option is to take a glance
'coz if I look a little bit longer I might get caught and it's too embarrassing to deal with that.

Just today our eyes met as quick as a snap.
It may be nothing for you but it draw a smile on me.
I feel like a jinx female lead in a manga story.
And you're an Ike-men I can only watch from afar.
It's like I wish we can stand close each other
but I wish that won't happen 'coz I might lose my mind.
But one thing I know for sure,this is just a crush.
I'm not dreaming to go beyond that.
I guess this is how it is for a girl meant to be forever alone...everything is just a crush.

0 comments:

Post a Comment