https://www.instagram.com/lesliedelacruz1/

Friday, April 10, 2015

CAN YOU BE MINE?

Image cr:Google images



You know I've been telling you how much i adore you
but  my words are not enough
I need to be there by your side
if you'll only let me show what I'm  feeling.


I wonder when will i lay in your arms.
When will I  finally feel your warmth.
When will you hold my hands and ask me to stay by your side.
I wonder when will you put me in your heart.
 
I wanna be your strength when you are weak
I wanna listen to your every stories.
Can you be mine?
Boy if I  give you my heart will you see through my eyes
if i can be the girl you need?
Whisper to me if you can be mine.
You're everything that i want.
I wanna be more than just your girl.
I wanna take care of you
lean on you as we guide our children grow,
write more poems for you until we grow old.
Tell me can you be mine?


I don't wanna give a damn to what other people say.
Just help me believe in you
you'll always have my faith.
Just give me reasons to stay
I'll always be with you in good times and in bad times.

But I'm a fool trying to believe what 's not true.
They  said you already got a girl.
Makes me feel so blue but i wish happiness for both of you.
Now i wonder will i still find someone like you ?
or maybe someone more unusual.

I'll live my life out loud  without you for now.
If it didn't work out for both of you
and you're left with  a cold heart
I pray to God to keep it warm.
Maybe someday your heart will beat with mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment