https://www.instagram.com/lesliedelacruz1/

Monday, February 23, 2015

BOY ON TV

Image cr: Google images


He's swoon every  girl's heart.
They say here " Oh my gee he's so cute!"
Over there they say
"Geez his English is so good!"
He always say he's a shy guy
 but I wonder how many girls
have break his heart.

This feelin' is still unsure
'coz  those other girls might feel the same way too.
I'm scared  that this is just an infatuation
'coz for real I adore you so.

Boy on TV
you and me are no longer teens.
I'm done with fan girling.
Done kissing it goodbye long time ago.
But since I saw you
just caught myself  thinking  of you.
Boy on TV
I can only watch you on the screen.
So out of reach but I'll gladly take the risk
if you tell me you need me too.

I won't go around
spend some cash for your authograph.
I don't want your photo books
or take selfie with you
'coz all I need is just you
without all these lights flashing around.
I wanna know how you get mad
and what makes you laugh out loud.
Wanna see your good and bad side.

How can a girl like me dare like this?
Did I forgot that a high profile boy like you
is meant for a high profile girl who's not me.
We're both shy. Not sure if that can be a good match.
But I need  a shy guy who can only be mine.
But maybe in reality I can never be part of your world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment