https://www.instagram.com/lesliedelacruz1/

Friday, February 6, 2015

ONE IN A MILLION


Image cr:Google images

My tears run dry
but I'm still crying and I don't know why.
But as I see your face smiling at me
my heart lightens up
and with you around sparks hope in me.

Everyday I thank the Lord
for bringing us to each others live.
I'm not the best but you still choose me.
You see things differently from the rest.
That's why I really love you.
You're one in a million.

You're a man of few words
but you're always there to listen
even though I'm hard to understand.
Those times you're down
and it breaks my heart
but I can't find a word to say
so I just listen to you
and wipe your tears aways.
You're always the best for me
either high or dry.
A man like you is hard to find,
as rare as once in a blue moon.

Life doesn't always go the way plan it.
But let's be strong.
Let's set aside our pride
and have with each other
till the very end 'coz you're the only one for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment