https://www.instagram.com/lesliedelacruz1/

Friday, February 13, 2015

I CAN ONLY CRY


Image cr: Google images


It's Valentine's day
I wonder where you are tonight?
Is there a girl kissing you  now?
Sweetly whispering |"Happy Valentine's"
Then you gently kiss her back.
If that's so then I'm dying  right now.

Stupid as I am
but I don't care if you  don't even know my name.
If you see me I'm afraid your eyes won't even meet mine.
But what can I do?
I can't ask you to love.
We know that's not love.
We can't control our hearts.
Nothing I can do to make you feel this.
Boy, I can only cry.

Each and every day
I try my best not to think of you.
But at night I realized
you're on my mind all day.
I pray one day as I wake up
you already fade away  from my mind.
No more feelings about you.
I rather take that pain
than the pain of deeply admiring you
while seeing you so in love to somebody else.

Boy I can only cry. All I can do is cry.
I'm just a little girl praying for your love.
Maybe I'm crazy but I'd still like to try
to be with you and to be your last girl.
Maybe you can just be a memory I can laugh at someday
or maybe I can be with you and we'll make memories together one day.
This is my only way to let you know what I'm feelin' deep inside.
Would you even care?

0 comments:

Post a Comment