https://www.instagram.com/lesliedelacruz1/

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

QUOTES

 
Image credit: Google images
There's a time in your life where you're not quite sure where you are. You think everything's perfect, but it's not perfect... Then one day you wake up and you can't quite picture yourself in the situation you're in. But the secret is, if you can picture yourself doing anything in life, you can do it.

Tom DeLonge

I made decisions that I regret, and I took them as learning experiences... I'm human, not perfect, like anybody else.

Queen Latifah

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/not_perfect.html#gR2MEXctMhHzowkO.99
People think that I'm mean because I'm quiet, and I don't really go out places or because I don't really say too much. On the other hand, people think that I'm soft because I may not handle myself the way other people handle themselves. That's just not me. They don't know my background or none of that stuff.

Derrick Rose


I remember listening to the radio as a kid and finding that the songs always made me feel more peaceful. Funny, but the more hurtin' the music was, the better it made me feel. I think of that now when I write my songs. I may not be feelin' the blues myself, but I'm writing them for other people who have a hard life.


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/c/chrisisaak438018.html#GpKpdH4FhGrAhS87.99

God has a way...

"God has a way of fulfilling the dreams in your heart in the best way possible.He will allow you to be temporarily disappointed,but never permanently frustrated.You don't have to understand it all,but when you surrender your dreams to God and trust Him to send you the best, that's exactly what happens."


Praising God everyday...

"Each day is full of reasons to praise and thank God even when life seems empty of comfort or joys.It's when our cups are empty that God fills them up.Real happiness comes not in achieving big things but enjoying the simple blessings in life."


Man without God is nothing...

"Get close to God first before getting close to anyone else.God without man is still God.But a man without God is nothing."


Be thankful of the bad things...

"Be Thankful of the bad things in life for they open your eyes to the good things you weren't paying attention before."

Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI Quotes

-An Adult faith does not follow the waves of fashion and the latest novelties.
-Palm Sunday tells us that...it is the cross that is the true tree of life.
-Everything is a gift from God: it is only by recognizing this crucial dependence on the Creator that we will find freedom and peace.
-Every human being is loved by God the Father. No one need feel forgotten, for every name is written in the Lord's loving Heart.
-What does Sunday, the day of the Lord, mean for us? It is a day for rest and for family, but first of all a day for Him.
-Many false idols are held up today. For Christians to be faithful, they can't be afraid to go against the current.
-If we have love for our neighbor, we will find the face of Christ in the poor, the weak, the sick and the suffering.
-We must trust in the mighty power of God's mercy. We are all sinners, but His grace transforms us and makes us new.
-We must have great respect for these people who also suffer and who want to find their own way of correct living. On the other hand, to create a legal form of a kind of homosexual marriage, in reality, does not help these people.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment