https://www.instagram.com/lesliedelacruz1/

Friday, February 13, 2015

LORD, HAPPY VALENTINE'S!

Image cr: Google images


As the sun rays touch my face in the morning
I can feel its warmth into my veins.
Then I know I'm still alive.

How many nights I cried myself to sleep?
When I'm alone in the room
tears flow like a river down to my cheeks
I wish these tears can cleanse my soul.
We've been through a lot Lord.
I'm unworthy but here I am still alive.
Lord, Happy Valentine's!

I asked You  too many questions I can no longer count.
I've been good. I've been bad.
Sometimes I really don't know who I am.
But there's nobody else who can love me the way You do.

But as your words came to life
it brings me life within too.
I wanna love you the most
but I can't even love myself.
You're always good.
I always fee I'm being bad.
Sometimes I thought I'm kind.
Sometimes I thought I'm full of pride.

I know it's not right.
But maybe you know I'm so jealous deep inside.
I want your attention to be only mine.
But I can't even pay full attention to You.

I love you on my best.
I hate you on my worst.
I tried to run away many times.
But I can do nothing without you.
I'm nothing without you
but You without me will still remain that same God.

I'm down on my knees.
Thirsty for your mercy.
Hungry for your grace.
My sins make me cry all day.
Oh Lord, I'm so weak. Please don't hide.

0 comments:

Post a Comment