https://www.instagram.com/lesliedelacruz1/

Monday, February 16, 2015

FALLING STAR


Image cr: Google images

Before the night ends
though I know you're out of reach
you're in my prayer.
Whispering to God what I'm feelin'.
God might be laughing at me
seeing His little girl going crazy for you.

I shouldn't have  heard you speak
if I only knew that it will change
the next days of my life.
The way you think captivates me.
It's like a spell that won't  fade away.

Oh boy here I am watching from afar,
standing miles away from where you are.
You had blown me away.
You're so different from anybody else.
You're as rare as seeing a falling star.
You fall into my heart.
I wish you'd fall in love to me.

A girl like me shouldn't wish for a pretty boy like you.
But what can I do?
It's not a matter of your profile
or if  they say that you're so fly.
You're more than meets the eye
that's what I really like.
I really hope you're different from the other guy.
Like seeing a falling star,
I wish  for you but you fall in love to somebody else.

Who's the lucky girl who is making you laugh now?
I wonder if she's treating you right.
She should be proud  'coz you're one of a kind.
I'll leave this dream now if you love her so much.
But if she breaks your heart
I'll kneel before God and ask to bring your heart close to mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment