https://www.instagram.com/lesliedelacruz1/

Friday, February 20, 2015

GREEN TEA LATTE KISS


Image cr: Google images


I know I got my own life
and you got yours too.
Why do I bother thinking of you?
You don't even know my name.
It's like my  day won't be complete
without a thought of you.
Though it's pretty clear that you're just a fantasy.

In my dream I can see
you and me in a coffee shop.
As I turn the pages of the book,
take a sip of my frappe,I look at you.
That  green tea latte  on your lips
makes me want to kiss you so gently
then we'll call it a green tea latte kiss.
I wish I'm your green tea latte.
Will I be your favorite too?

You're my favorite guy next to God and to my dad.
But you're a star.
I don't wanna be your fan.
If I stand  next to you
will I tell you what I'm feelin'?
Or will I just hold it back 'coz I'm too shy.
I never thought I can be this excited about you.

I wonder who you really are behind all these spotlights.
I don't want any fantasy  no more.
It takes cups of coffee for me to do this.
You may think I'm a little bit of crazy
but I don't care.

I'm afraid this would only turn you off.
This may be nothing at all.
It takes a lot of courage to still give it a try
though I'm so scared inside.
That this little hope of mine
you can like me more than that green tea latte someday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment