https://www.instagram.com/lesliedelacruz1/

Saturday, June 9, 2018

Self-respecting woman


I got this from the book “The Complete Courtship” by Nancy Van Pelt. p.134



Photo cr: Google images


“One self-respecting girl commented,’ I have been choosing between varying courses of action since I was old enough to reason. My parents had confidence in me & my judgment from early as I can remember. My friends & my church had the same high standards that my family held dear. There is no special virtue in my chastity. It is what I’ve chosen as the way I want for my life. I believe in fidelity- to my parents, to my sense of what is right, & what to my future husband & our marriage. What others call ‘FUN’ & ‘messing around’ I wouldn’t find enjoyable, for I prefer keeping my life clean, open. and above board.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment