https://www.instagram.com/lesliedelacruz1/

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

DEAR STRANGER

Image cr: itakiss-lit-indonesia.blogspot.com

Dear stranger
you came to my life unexpectedly
It was nothing at first
till I know you more.
One day I just woke up thinking of you.
Not because you're cute and smart
but because you seem one of a kind.
I love the way who you are.
The way you think captivated me.
But I also hate you for being like that.

I don't know who you are.
I don't care if you're a star.
Boy I wish you can be mine.
But I'm Miss nobody
would you give a damn
to this little clumsy girl.
You're the stranger I wanna know more.
Wanna know you so much more.

Dear stranger,at night I dream of you .
When the sun rise you're my daydream .
Do you need a girl like me?
This feeling is  tragedy.
A beautiful tragedy.

It's 6 o'clock in the morning
and I'm writing this.
If I confess to you
will everything change?
What do I do to be with you?
What can I do to make you love me?
If you can hear me will you even feel this?
Tell me beautiful stranger.

0 comments:

Post a Comment